General Conditions of Sale
Product transactions carried out through Palmayachts are subject to Portuguese law and are regulated by the following conditions:
A.Buying and selling
- The Products are presented on the Website with a description that allows the Buyer to know the respective essential characteristics and their price;
- The Buyer selects the Product (s) he intends to purchase;
- The Buyer confirms his choice of Product (s) and acknowledges and accepts the present GCS by submitting a click of validation;
- The Buyer receives an email message confirming acceptance of his order. However, the purchase and sale agreement between the Buyer and Palmayachts is subject to the resolutive condition of the availability of the Product.
- The Buyer is informed by Palmayachts that one or more Products he has placed online has been the subject of an order;
- Palmayachts will make every effort to ensure that all information on the website is correct. However, and considering that this information is provided to us by the various suppliers, errors may occur. Thus, whenever there is an error in the price or description of a product that has been the subject of an order, Palmayachts will contact the buyer as soon as possible, to cancel the order and refund the amounts that eventually have been paid by the buyer in the meantime. Alternatively, if this is possible, the Buyer may also, after duly informed of the correct purchase conditions, choose to confirm the order placed.
- If the same Product is the subject of an order by several Buyers at the same time, and depending on the availability of this Product, it will be sold to the first Buyer who registers and pays for his order. The order submitted by the remaining Buyers will be canceled;
- Once the order has been validated or canceled by Palmayachts, a communication is sent to the Buyer (e-mail or other message) to inform him of the shipment or cancellation of the order;
- In the absence of confirmation of the availability of the Product (s), the contract entered into is automatically terminated and each Party is released from its obligations. However, only the contract for the sale of the unavailable Product (s) is covered by this resolution.
- In case of confirmation of the availability of all or part of the Products ordered by the Buyer, Products will be shipped to the buyer.
B. Price and Payment
- The price is indicated in euros with all taxes and fees included in the description page, but excluding delivery costs, which are added before the order is validated.
- Payment for purchases made through the Service is made to the online payment platform hired for this purpose by PALMAYACHTS, whose terms and conditions apply to this contract.
- Whenever you want to issue an invoice with a tax number, the Buyer must provide this number at the time of ordering and before proceeding with the payment.
C. Shipping arrangements and costs
- PALMAYACHTS will make available to the Buyer several delivery methods, to be defined according to the Products.
- The modality, terms and shipping costs will be chosen by the Buyer at the time of purchase.
D.Exchanges and Returns
- Exchange- The Customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the exchange of the article. If the order has been processed, the exchange may not be possible.
- Return – The customer must send an email to email@example.com to explain their reasons for the product return request.
Please note that Palmayachts cannot accept returns or exchanges of products that require special handling, such as sensors, rope, chain that has had to be cut to complete the ordering instructions.
E. Competence to settle consumer disputes
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Resolution Entity for Consumer Disputes:
Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center
Rua dos Douradores, 116, 2º – 1100-207 LISBON
Tel: +351 218 807 000 / Fax: +351 218 807 038
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
More information on the Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt